Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vacay!

Okee-dokee... So, this weekend I went to Provo to get a break from life and it was a much needed break! I stayed with Bethany and her husband and it was so good to spend time with them. I spent some time on Saturday with Mike and we went up Provo Canyon...SO PRETTY!!! I actually think it's kind of funny that earlier in the week Mike asked me if I wanted to go hiking and I told him no, so he decided to not listen to me and take me on a mini (very mini due to my stubborn personality) hike. Plus, I got stung by a stupid bee...it was pretty crazy. But honestly, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Later that night, Bethany, Nathan and I went shopping (one of my favorite past times). And we spent some time in a REAL mall. St. George has a shortage on those. This is a picture of us being dorks in one of the stores!Then we went to a stand-up comedian show on the BYU campus called Humor U. It was pretty funny. Has anyone else ever noticed that there aren't very many female comedians? I have to admit that generally, guys really are more naturally funny. I think girls just try to hard. Anyway, so that's about all...I left to come back home on Sunday and now...it's back to the office...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey you! Great seeing you in the blogging world. Happy to hear you had a fun time with your friends. And shopping, in a mall (a real mall, not the facky they have here). FUN!!

Stop by and say hi sometime. (on my blog)