Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking Up!

Ok, so most of the time (especially lately) my life has been a bit of the "day in, day out" routine. I mean the most that would distinguish one day from the next would be which tv show was on that night. But recently I made a friend who is very motivational. Have you ever met someone and thought, "I can't wait to really get to know this person!" And you know there is something more to them? (ok, that sounds really corny, but hopefully you know what I mean.) Anyway, that's how this person has turned out to be. And it is a breath of fresh air. I started to feel like most of the people in St. George were walking clones, but it's nice to know there is still diversity out there (even in St. George). So, even if it is just something small, like meeting a new friend, it is good to have something that makes life a little more exciting and I must say that things are looking up!

No comments: